Friday, July 03, 2009

Sleep is good.

Half a day is gone out of the four days, how I wish we won't have to go to school for a few more weeks!



The results are out, they're really terrible. I passed all the subjects besides econs and maths, as expected. DDE, so I think you're able to guess my rank points already.

But well, I feel much more settled down now so I should be able to do better for promos. Two more months sounds freaking scary, I'll make sure I'll do better for geog and art! (hopefully) >:[ SOVA for art was really screwed up cause I left a 10-mark question blank. So much for time management. I think all these sound like a bunch of excuses.

Anyway, almost my whole class (and from what I heard, much much more than 50% of the students) didn't meet the criteria so our parents have to come down to the school to get the report. Ahh.




Maybe I should play the piano instead of killing my eyes with the computer.

Yeah, byebye.

No comments: